Re: Re: ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Re: ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> sorry for the late answer. Here is a minimal patch against the

My answer is way later, so I have to apologize.

> current GIT tree, so the WHERE CURRENT OF accepts
> dynamic cursornames,  plus the test case that shows the problem.

It doesn't on my test system. I just committed the minimal patch, so everyone
can test it, but your test case works just nicely on my system.

No idea why your results are different.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com