Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> > Frankly, I think you should surrender some of those 14 and cajole some other folks to take on more.
>
> Happily...  only trouble is, I suck at cajoling.  Even my begging is
> distinctly sub-par.
>
> Pleeeeeeeease?

Erm, I've been through the commitfest app a couple of different times,
but have ignored things which are marked 'Needs Reivew' when there's a
reviewer listed...

If there are patches where you're marked as the reviewer but you don't
have time to review them or want help, take your name off as a reviewer
for them and/or speak up and explicitly ask for help.  I'm not going to
start reviewing something if I think someone else is already working on
it..
Thanks,
    Stephen