pgAdmin III commit: The generic list view control on the Mac doesn't fi

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin III commit: The generic list view control on the Mac doesn't fi
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
The generic list view control on the Mac doesn't fire focus events
as it should, so we set currentControl here instead of relying on
the ChildFocusEvent. The native list view does fire the events, but
does weird things with multi-select items so we currently disable
it (see the creation of the listviews in frmMain.cpp).

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=182d7e0d974379b96430fe857de792625dddd4c3

Modified Files
pgadmin/frm/events.cpp |   20 +++++++++++++++++++-