Re: Almost full pg_xlog/

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Almost full pg_xlog/
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Monday, January 31, 2011 3:32:16 pm Jeff Ross wrote:

> Hi,

> I started trying to setup streaming replication here at work the first

> of December but I didn't actually succeed until today. Too many other

> crises to attend to ;-)

> In the meantime, I now have 242 16MB files in pg_xlog/. The

> archive_status directory in pg_xlog/has a matching .done file for all

> but the most recent of those pg_xlog files.

> Am I correct in thinking that I can delete most if not all of the

> pg_xlog/ files that have a matching .done entry in

> pg_xlog/archive_status/ ? Or is there a better way?

> Sorry in advance if this is in the docs somewhere--I haven't found it yet.

> Thanks,

> Jeff Ross

What do you have wal_keep_segments set to in postgresql.conf?

See here for more detail:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/runtime-config-wal.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-REPLICATION

--

Adrian Klaver

adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Jeff Ross
Сообщение: Re: Almost full pg_xlog/
От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Issues with generate_series using integer boundaries