Re: "Database does not exist"... but it does exist

От Jean-Yves F. Barbier
Тема Re: "Database does not exist"... but it does exist
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:01:40 -0500, Mike Thomsen <mikerthomsen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> psql -U postgres -c "create user miket with password 'miket'"
> createdb testingdb -U postgres
> psql -U postgres -d testingdb -c "create schema testingdb authorization
> miket" psql -U postgres -d testingdb -c "grant all privileges on database
> testingdb to miket"

I guess that if you used the 1st line you weren't 'postgres' user, so the 2nd
line can't give anything unless issued the way the 1st is.

--
My way of joking is to tell the truth.  That's the funniest joke in the world.
        -- Muhammad Ali

Сообщение: Re: "Database does not exist"... but it does exist
Сообщение: Re: "Database does not exist"... but it does exist