Re: Issue with postgres connectivity

От Reinoud van Leeuwen
Тема Re: Issue with postgres connectivity
Дата
Re: Issue with postgres connectivity  (Arindam Hore <arindam.hore@in.v2solutions.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 10:45:37AM +0000, Arindam Hore wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am facing a big problem in postgres connectivity using php application. It is taking almost 10 sec for connection
establishment.All my applications were working perfectly 2 days before. Yesterday just it started giving problem. Using
pg-adminalso it is taking time to connect as well as same with opening server status window or with sql query window.

> Postgres is installed in linux environment. Don't know whether is it due to some virus or something else.
>
> Please provide me with some guidelines. Ask me any queries.

this smells like DNS resolving...

Reinoud

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    reinoud.v@n.leeuwen.net
http://reinoud.van.leeuwen.net kvk 27320762

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Arindam Hore
Сообщение: Issue with postgres connectivity
От: Arindam Hore
Сообщение: Re: Issue with postgres connectivity