Re: HA solution

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: HA solution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 17 January 2011 5:43:19 am Jaiswal Dhaval Sudhirkumar wrote:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication
>
> I have gone through the above link. Current streaming replication provides
> Asynchronous based solution & synchronous solution will come with version
> 9.1
>
> Can some one please give me an approximate idea when version 9.1 will be
> release?

See here to keep up on development schedule:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.1_Development_Plan

FYI 9.0 was released 09/20/2010 which would give a rough date of
September/October of this year per above. Be aware that not all items in
development make it to the next release.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com