Re: Date Parameter To Query Confusing Optimizer

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: Date Parameter To Query Confusing Optimizer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Can You try "...BETWEEN ?::date and ?::date ..." syntax or send
> statement causing problems?
>
> As for the BETWEEN clause, I'm using hibernate and don't want to put a database-specific SQL query in place.

You could do "BEWTEEN CAST(? AS DATE) AND CAST(? AS DATE)" and it wouldn't
be database-specific.

You might also want to consider top-posting.  I'm not sure why I read enough
of this to understand it, as I usually get confused an frustrated when
things have been top posted and stop reading.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com