Re: Send parameters using Shell script to PostgreSQL

От Aarni
Тема Re: Send parameters using Shell script to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tuesday 28 December 2010 16:03:16 wolfang wrote:
> Thanks Aarni but I tried with double quote and have the same result,
>  returned to me the same message of error.

Hi Wolfgang,

I tried this ok on Pg8.3:

[postgres@kymicentos ~]$/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -f test_insert.sql -v
v_archivo="'/home/postgres/test_insert.txt'" -d test_x

My test_insert.sql has a single line and a command:

COPY persons FROM :v_archivo WITH DELIMITER '|';

So is your path right and the file really exists?

BR,

Aarni
--
Aarni Ruuhimäki