Re: Changing table owner to db owner.

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: Changing table owner to db owner.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Try this:
1. Open psql console as user postgres.
2. Execute
SELECT ('\\c ' || datname || '\nALTER TABLE the_table_name OWNER TO ' ||
rolname || ';\n') from pg_database join pg_authid on datdba = pg_authid.oid;
3. Check results.
4. Select results with mouse.
5. Paste it to postgres console (Middle Button on Linux :))

Kind regards,
Radosław Smogura
http://www.softperience.eu

Paul McGarry <paul@paulmcgarry.com> Wednesday 15 December 2010 02:02:56