Re: Problems Authenticating against OpenLDAP

От David Kerr
Тема Re: Problems Authenticating against OpenLDAP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 07:03:59PM +0100, Rados?aw Smogura wrote:
- Try with configuration parameter
- conn_max_pending (number of connections waiting for processing thread)
- conn_max_auth (same, but for authenticated)

ok sounds good, i'll give that a shot!

- If you are using anonymous auth then, by default you have
- conn_max_pending=100. In your configuration I don't see need to increase
- threads to 32?

yes the documentation for threads was unclear i just assumed that if the
server was getting bogged down more threads would help =)

- Does your open ldap has PostgreSQL backend? :)

Hehe, not yet. I'm ldap-impaired. so I went with BDB just to get it going.

- Try to increase open ldap log level - to get info about connection opening.

ok sounds good. thanks!

Dave