Re: Bug: table inheritance. Trigger before DELETE for each statement is ignored

От Konstantin Nikiforov
Тема Re: Bug: table inheritance. Trigger before DELETE for each statement is ignored
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Ok, thanks, roger you.
But one question still cause my misunderstanding:
> > 2. If i create trigger FOR EACH STATEMENT, it will work ok for
> > insert, update and delete.
>=20
> You mean FOR EACH ROW, no?

Yes, confused. FOR EACH ROW.

"FOR EACH ROW"-trigger successfully fires in inherited
table "xtest_inh", then we deleteting row from PARENT table "xtest".
=20
This behaviour conflicts with: