pgAdmin III commit: Remove our MD5 implementation now that we require a

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Remove our MD5 implementation now that we require a
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Remove our MD5 implementation now that we require a modern libpq which will always have PQencryptPassword.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=93834d477cd3fb91deacc0946ef845622fd6678d

Modified Files
pgadmin/db/pgConn.cpp           |   11 +-
pgadmin/include/precomp.h       |    1 -
pgadmin/include/utils/md5.h     |   26 ---
pgadmin/include/utils/module.mk |    1 -
pgadmin/pgAdmin3.vcproj         |    8 -
pgadmin/utils/module.mk         |    1 -