BUG #5771: C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data is not accessible.

От Shafqat Ali
Тема BUG #5771: C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data is not accessible.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5771
Logged by:          Shafqat Ali
Email address:      shafqat@k5.com.au
PostgreSQL version: 8.3
Operating system:   XP Professional SP3
Details:

After installation of PostgrSQL 8.3 was never be able to run Server and
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data is also not accessible and can not even
proper uninstall or re-install Server. I have moved my this hard disk to
other machine but still was unable to go inside of (D:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\Data in other machine)