Re: Experimental JDBC driver

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: Experimental JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Sorry for late answer. When I'll end binary to some resonable point (arrays
result sets left), I will start extracting particular patches, begining with
JDBC 4 Exceptions support, as it's affects almost every source file.

Kind regards,
Radek Smogura

Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> Tuesday 23 November 2010 08:49:33