BUG #5764: installation error (incomplete process)

От abraham camacho
Тема BUG #5764: installation error (incomplete process)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5764
Logged by:          abraham camacho
Email address:      abrahamc@cantv.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.0
Operating system:   Windows 7
Details:

I am receiving the next 2 messages when I try to install the MoteView
Software that includes PstgreSQL V8.0:

FAILED TO CONNECT TO THE DATABASE. CONTRIB FILES ARE INSTALLED, BUT ARE NOT
ACTIVATED IN ANY DATABASES

COULD NOT CONNECT TO SERVER: CONNECTION REFUSED (0X0000274D/10061) IS THE
SERVER RUNNING ON HOST "127.0.0.1" AND ACCEPTING TCP/IP CONNECTIONS ON PORT
5432?

I have deactivated the mcafee firewall in my PC but still it doesnot work.

I will appreciate your support and orientation with this issue.

Sincerely