Re: final patch - plpgsql: for-in-array

От David Fetter
Тема Re: final patch - plpgsql: for-in-array
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 05:55:28AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> ok, I can only recapitulate so this feature was proposed cca two
> months ago, and minimally Tom and maybe you did agreement - with
> request on syntax - do you remember? I am little bit tired so this
> agreement was changed when I spent my time with this.

What you can actually do that's productive is stop all current
development and concentrate on reviewing patches.  If the language gap
is an issue, please feel free to mail me your reviews in Czech, and I
will get them translated.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: final patch - plpgsql: for-in-array
Сообщение: Re: final patch - plpgsql: for-in-array