Re: contrib: auth_delay module

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: contrib: auth_delay module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 04:57:03PM +0900, KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> (2010/11/18 2:17), Robert Haas wrote:
> >
> >If KaiGai updates the code per previous discussion, would you be
> >willing to take a crack at adding documentation?
> >
> >P.S. Your email client seems to be setting the Reply-To address to a
> >ridiculous value.
> >
> OK, I'll revise my patch according to the previous discussion.
> Please wait for about one week. I have a big event in this weekend.

I'll take a crack at the docs, though I might need hand-holding for the
new git stuff (I'll hit the wiki)

Ross
--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reedstrm@rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166

Сообщение: Re: Latches with weak memory ordering (Re: max_wal_senders must die)
Сообщение: Re: Latches with weak memory ordering (Re: max_wal_senders must die)