Re: Bufer cache replacement LRU algorithm?

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема Re: Bufer cache replacement LRU algorithm?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Mladen,

You would need to check the mailing lists. The release notes
have it as being a clock sweep algorithm starting in version
8. Then additional changes were added to eliminate the cache
blowout caused by a sequential scan and by vacuum/autovacuum.
I do not believe that there are any parameters available other
than total size of the pool and whether sequential scans are
synchronized.

Regards,
Ken