Re: 9.0 replication -- multiple hot_standby servers

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: 9.0 replication -- multiple hot_standby servers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On October 29, 2010, "Dean Gibson (DB Administrator)"
<postgresql@ultimeth.com> wrote:
> My question is, how do I configure the other three (still) hot_standby
> boxes to now use the new primary?  Clearly I can change the
> "recovery.conf" file on each standby box, but that seems like an
> unnecessary nuisance.

I'm curious about this too. It seems that currently I'd have to rebuild any
additional slaves basically from scratch to use the new master.

--
A hybrid Escalade is missing the point much in the same way that having a
diet soda with your extra large pepperoni pizza is missing the point.