Re: Advice needed on application/database authentication/authorization/auditing model

От Peter Bex
Тема Re: Advice needed on application/database authentication/authorization/auditing model
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 08:20:11PM +0400, Dmitriy Igrishin wrote:
> Hey Peter,

Hello Dmitriy,

> > As far as I can see, this would imply either creating views on the
> > <whatever> for every user (or company?), or manually crafting queries
> > to do the same. The latter is of course what most webapps do, and it is
> > a frequent cause of errors and, hence, vulnerabilities.
> >
> Yes, liberal use of views and rules are the best solutions in this case IMO.

Do you know of an open source application that does that so I can see
it in practice?

I'd like to learn how it's done in practice because right now it seems
to me that this would be rather complicated to manage.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx