Re: PostgreSQL and HugePage

От daveg
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and HugePage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 08:16:27AM -0700, Mark Wong wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:30 PM, daveg <daveg@sonic.net> wrote:

> >> Heh - provided you specify
> >>
> >> SHM_HUGETLB
> >>

> >> in the relevant call that is :-)
> >
> > I had a patch for this against 8.3 that I could update if there is any
> > interest. I suspect it is helpful.
>
> Oh, probably better than me digging up my broken one.  Send it out as
> is if you don't want to update it. :)

I'll update it and see if I can get a largish machine to test, at least with
pgbench on. But not today alas.

-dg
--
David Gould       daveg@sonic.net      510 536 1443    510 282 0869

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Per-column collation, work in progress
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Exposing an installation's default value of unix_socket_directory