Re: 9.0 SSL renegotiation failure restoring data

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 9.0 SSL renegotiation failure restoring data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrus wrote:
> > Uh, we don't ship SSL in the server.
> > We ship code that _uses_ ssl, so I
> > would look at your operating system to see what version of SSL you have,
> > and perhaps update that.
>
> I installed postgres 9.0 RC in Windows from official link and looked into
> bin:
>
>  Directory of C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.0\bin
>
> 15.11.2009  16:37           200_704 ssleay32.dll
> 15.11.2009  16:37         1_017_344 libeay32.dll
>
> How to update them so that they match with linux server ?

Oh, interesting.  So we install SSL with our Win32 install, and I assume
that is a new/correct version of ssl.

Dave, this person says they are getting disconnected regularly and we
thought it was ssl renegotiation, but not I am unclear what is causing
the disconnection.

Сообщение: Re: Old values in statement triggers?
Сообщение: Re: Old values in statement triggers?