Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dimitri,

* Dimitri Fontaine (dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr) wrote:
[... much useful info ...]

Thanks for all of that, I certainly appreciate it.

> By default pgbouncer maintains a different pool per database and role,
> so you should be partly covered here.

No, not really..  We have a single unprivileged account which is used
for login and then that account can 'set role' to other roles (of
course, we set it up so the login role *has* to set role to another user
to be able to do anything).  I doubt pgbouncer is going to switch pooler
connections on seeing a set role and I'm not really sure it'd make sense
for it to anyway.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Support for JDBC setQueryTimeout, et al.