Re: How to reliably detect if it's a promoting standby

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: How to reliably detect if it's a promoting standby
Дата
Re: How to reliably detect if it's a promoting standby  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Ok, it seems impossible to do that by using any public interfaces
currently available in PostgreSQL 9.0. I will create a custom C
function to be distributed along with pgpool-II.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan