Re: security label support, revised

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: security label support, revised
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Shigeru HANADA
> <hanada@metrosystems.co.jp> wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:07:33 -0400
> > Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I found and fixed a few more issues and committed this. ?The pg_dump
> >> support had a few escaping bugs, and I added tab completion support
> >> for psql. ?Considering the size of the patch, it seems likely that
> >> there are some issues we both overlooked, but this is as solid as I
> >> can make it for right now.
> > Some OIDs used in SECURITY LABEL patch have already been used for
> > some functions such as pg_stat_get_xact_numscans().
> >
> > The src/include/catalog/duplicate_oids script reports that 3037 ~
> > 3040 are used two or more times.
> >
> > Though all regression tests finish successfully, should this be
> > fixed ?
>
> Woops.  Thanks for the report, fixed.  I wish we had a regression test
> that would catch these mistakes.  It's easy to forget to run this
> script.

Attached it the script I use for checks that eventually calls
src/tools/pgtest.

#!/bin/bash

. traprm

[ "$1" = "-q" ] && QUIET="Y"

if [ ! -f COPYRIGHT ]
then    cd /pgtop || exit 1
fi

chown -R postgres .

# skip for <= PG 8.1, SGML has tabs
if ! grep 'AC_INIT(\[PostgreSQL\]' configure.in | egrep -q '\[(6\.|7\.|8\.[01])'
then
    echo "Checking SGML"
    cd doc/src/sgml
    gmake check > $TMP/0 2>&1
    if grep -q 'Error' < $TMP/0
    then    echo "SGML error"
        cat $TMP/0
        exit 1
    fi

    gmake check-tabs

    # Run only at night to check for HISTORY build problems
    # in HISTORY.html.
    if [ ! -t 0 ]
    then    gmake HISTORY.html > $TMP/0 2>&1
        if grep -q 'Error' < $TMP/0
        then    echo "SGML error"
            cat $TMP/0
            exit 1
        fi
    fi

    # fails on /bin/sh
    cd -
fi

echo "Checking duplicate oids"
cd src/include/catalog
duplicate_oids > $TMP/0
if [ -s $TMP/0 ]
then    echo "Duplicate system oids"
    cat $TMP/0
    exit 1
fi
cd -

# supress assembler warning
(aspg /pg/tools/pgtest "$@"; echo "$?" > $TMP/ret) |
# use only one grep so we don't buffer output
egrep -v ': Warning: using `%|^SPI.c:.*: warning: |^ppport.h:[0-9][0-9]*: warning:
|^/usr/libdata/perl5/5.00503/i386-bsdos/CORE/patchlevel.h|plperl.c:.*:warning: (implicit|passing)|variable .fast. might
beclobbered|warning: unused variable .yyg.'

rm -fr src/test/regress/tmp_check

[ ! "$QUIET" ] && bell

exit `cat $TMP/ret`

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Bug / shortcoming in has_*_privilege
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Issues with Quorum Commit