pgAdmin III commit: Fix the reverse-engineered query for triggers

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Fix the reverse-engineered query for triggers
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fix the reverse-engineered query for triggers

The new "OF column" syntax is only available for UPDATE, and we should check
the args only if the number of args is not zero.

Set the bytea_output parameter to its old value on 9.0 right after a
connection. The tgargs column is of type bytea and bytea_output, new parameter
in 9.0, makes it quite unreadable if we don't set bytea_output to 'escape'.

Report from Christopher A Hotchkiss.

Fixed #240.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=18cb205d16c5031236ca20e602ae4e67faa63fa3

Modified Files
pgadmin/db/pgConn.cpp        |    8 ++++++--
pgadmin/schema/pgTrigger.cpp |   11 ++++++-----