Re: Another Modest Proposal: Platforms

От Kenneth Marshall
Тема Re: Another Modest Proposal: Platforms
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 01:17:54PM -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> Folks,
>
> While it's interesting to note, in an historical sense, that a
> platform most recently updated when 1999 was still in the future, I
> think it's time we did a little pruning.
>
> We can start by supporting only platforms git runs on, this being the
> first in what I'd picture as a set of base requirements.
>
> What say?
>
> Cheers,
> David.

Given the amount of trouble I had to get a git for a Solaris 8
system, I am not too keen on this definition for platform. PostgreSQL
runs very well on the same system, along with SVN and CVS.

Cheers,
Ken

Сообщение: Re: Another Modest Proposal: Platforms
Сообщение: Re: Another Modest Proposal: Platforms