Re: Multi-branch committing in git, revisited

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Multi-branch committing in git, revisited
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2010, at 8:01 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> >> Then they'd all be patched and staged.
> >
> > If I understand correctly, that 'git reset' will mark all branch changes
> > as staged but not committed, and then you can commit all branches at
> > once and push it.  Is that right?
>
> Right.

OK, I am scared I actually understood that.  ;-)

Is there a command to commit all stated changes in all branches or do we
have to go around to each branch to do the commit on each one?  I
realize the push works to push all branch commits (or it only do that
from the master branch?).

http://enterprisedb.com