BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper

От Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
Тема BUG #5666: Pgadmin restore or back up database dont apper
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      5666
Logged by:          Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
Email address:      obelich@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
Operating system:   Opensuse 11.3
Details:

Hiyas im recent install PostgreSQL 9.0 in my pc im using a Gnu/Linux
Opensuse 11.3 and we try to restore my database in pgadmin buth it dont show
the option in database to restore :( we restore it in console :( this
problem onli in Gnu/Linux in windows it apper perfectly

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5665: VPATH catalog/schemapg.h
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5665: VPATH catalog/schemapg.h