[REVIEW] Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема [REVIEW] Re: I: About "Our CLUSTER implementation is pessimal" patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(Sorry for the broken threading. I didn't have a convenient copy of the
original message to reply to.)

I looked at the patch and it seems quite reasonable, but two hunks of
the changes to src/backend/commands/cluster.c don't apply cleanly. I'm
not sure what version the patch was generated against, but the code in
copy_heap_data() seems to have changed quite a bit. I don't think it
would be too much trouble to adapt the changes, though.

-- ams