pgAdmin III commit: Make sure we don't ask to save if there's no change

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Make sure we don't ask to save if there's no change
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Make sure we don't ask to save if there's no changes

We need to call the OnCellChanges() method, to check if there is a change in
a cell of the row. The issue this patch fix is when a user enters in edit mode,
changes nothing and hits Enter or Escape. If he quits the edit grid window
immediately after that, pgAdmin used to ask about saving modified datas. This
patch adds the code to check if the message is really useful.

Report from Steffen Kuhn.

Branch
------
REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=b9e7b4e328eab455dd07cf190fbaba85751771c3

Modified Files
pgadmin/frm/frmEditGrid.cpp |    9 +++++++++