Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Thom Brown wrote:

> >> Yes, according to these, the proportional font defaults to 16px:
> >> http://nst.sourceforge.net/nst/docs/tech/ch02s04.html
> >> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080211131203AA6CErK
> >
> > OK, so why are we not just setting the fixed-width font to be the same
> > size as the proportional? ?We are mixing the two types in the same
> > paragraph, so why not just set them the same? ?Using the javascript I
> > sent, you can probe for the preference settings.
>
> That javascript checked whether the values were the same, and if they
> weren't, it introduced a stylesheet which made an adjustment, which is
> pretty much what the current site does, except we don't bother
> checking the rendering engine, just the default font settings.
>
> It seems that I'm a lot further off than I thought I was. :/  Back to
> the drawing board.

I think the original adjustment was flawed because it just set a
percentage change.  I think we can just assign them to match, rather
than trying to figure out what percentage to use.  Where is the
javascript file?

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements