Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Thom Brown wrote:
> On 9 September 2010 01:48, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> >
> > Patch applied and backpatched to 9.0.X. ?Thanks.
>
> Whoa, no comments or objections then?  I'm scared now. :S

Well, you are improving an area that is long overdue for improvement, so
we give you a wide berth.  ;-)

Also, if you need any javascript stuff done, just let me know.

Also, we are planning to release Postgres 9.0 on September 20, and it
would be great to have something in place by then to showcase our doc
improvements, in both content and appearance.  Is there any schedule for
completion?

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: