pgAdmin III commit: Ensure we try to set the application name on Window

От Dave Page
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Ensure we try to set the application name on Window
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Commit: http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=530d8981df198d35be6ac7074f13f1e922a33771

Log Message
-----------
Ensure we try to set the application name on Windows. There's no smarts
here like there is in the autoconf build system - we just assume it's
always there (as we do with SSL). This shouldn't cause too many problems
as very few people build on Windows.

Branch
------
master

Modified Files
pgadmin/pgAdmin3.vcproj |    4 ++--

Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: Don't hard-code the application name - we should be
Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: Don't hard-code the application name - we should be