Timestamp with Precision

От Carel Combrink
Тема Timestamp with Precision
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have a table defined as :
CREATE TABLE time_test(tt timestamp(4) with time zone);

I want to return the values inside the table but with the trailing
zeros displayed. Is there a easy solution for this or do I need to
create a function that can do this?

When I do:
INSERT INTO time_test(tt) VALUES ('2010-08-24 11:32:23.010');
and then:
SELECT * FROM time_test;
              tt
-----------------------------
  2010-08-24 11:32:23.01+02
(3 rows)

I would like to get a value like
SELECT * FROM time_test;
              tt
-----------------------------
  2010-08-24 11:32:23.0100+02
(3 rows)

Thank you,
--
Carel Combrink
s25291930@tuks.co.za

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.