Re: Proposal / proof of concept: Triggers on VIEWs

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Proposal / proof of concept: Triggers on VIEWs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 09:05:12AM +0100, Dean Rasheed wrote:
> On 14 August 2010 23:22, Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll try to post an updated patch then, with some real trigger
> > code,
>
> I've moved this to a new thread, with a WIP patch that allow 3 types
> of triggers to be added to VIEWs:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-08/msg01030.php
>
> Comments welcome.

Please add this to the next commitfest :)

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=7

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Committers info for the git migration - URGENT!
От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: PL/pgSQL EXECUTE '..' USING with unknown