Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Recognize functional dependency on primary keys.

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Recognize functional dependency on primary keys.
Дата
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Recognize functional dependency on primary keys.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

> My guess is our new 9.1 functionality will reduce requests for this
> features, so we can just not list it anymore.  If they still ask, we can
> re-added this not-wanted item.

I'm not so sure...  I expect we're going to get people complaining that
it doesn't work the way MySQL's does now instead of complaints we don't
have it.  Not sure what value there is in removing it as a "feature we're
not going to implement but realize others have"?
Thanks,
    Stephen