Re: is syntax columname(tablename) necessary still?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: is syntax columname(tablename) necessary still?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 02:23:55PM +0100, Greg Stark wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 2:02 PM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> >> I am working on Grouping Sets support. The first issue is "cube"
> >> keyword. Contrib module "cube" define a few functions "cube". So
> >> if we want to continue in support this function, then "cube" have
> >> to be a unreserved keyword.
> >
> > The "cube" contrib module was only ever meant to be replaced by
> > the real feature, which you're working on, so +1 for dropping
> > everything in it that you are not replacing with the one which
> > complies with the SQL standard.
>
> That's not right.

That's what I get for posting before coffee :P

+1 for renaming the stuff in the contrib/cube module, along with a
loud warning about this in the release notes, release announcement,
etc.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Сообщение: Re: is syntax columname(tablename) necessary still?
Сообщение: Re: is syntax columname(tablename) necessary still?