Re: security label support, part.2

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: security label support, part.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't understand why we wouldn't be able to support multiple
> providers for row-level security.  Why do you think that's a problem?

My guess would be that he's concerned about only having space in the
tuple header for 1 label.  I see two answers- only allow 1 provider for
a given relation (doesn't strike me as a horrible limitation), or handle
labels as extra columns where you could have more than one.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: security label support, part.2
Сообщение: Re: security label support, part.2