Re: antisocial things you can do in git (but not CVS)

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: antisocial things you can do in git (but not CVS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2010-07-21 12:55:55 +0200, magnus@hagander.net wrote:

> We are not changing the workflow, just the tool.

OK, but I don't see why accidental merge commits need to be considered
antisocial, and banned or rebased away. Who cares if they exist? They
don't change anything you need to do to pull, create, view, or push
changes.

> This is not the time to re-open that discussion.

Sure. I apologise for bringing it up.

-- ams