Re: strangest thing happened

От John
Тема Re: strangest thing happened
Дата
Re: strangest thing happened  (Justin Graf <justin@magwerks.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Wednesday 07 July 2010 03:14:40 pm Justin Graf wrote:
> I would be looking at the log files for the Inserts into that table as a
> means to track down what is the cause.  If there are no log files or
> don't have enough detail, crank up the logging level and wait for it to
> happen again???

That is scary - let it happen again????  I'm not keeping enough info in the
log.  I actually turned off most of the info the log files are gathering
because the system has been running for 6-7 months without an issue.  I just
got a call around noon telling me something was going wrong.  That's when I
discovered the sequences were the wrong values.  I'm sure there has to be
some sort of real explanation - but I don't know what it is.

Johnf

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: