Re: cvs to git migration - keywords

От Aidan Van Dyk
Тема Re: cvs to git migration - keywords
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> [100707 05:05]:

> +1 for #1. Changing history and the resulting possibility of becoming
> one's own grandfather always makes me nervous.

But, since we're already using CVS, our grandfather is already our
granddaughter...

I'll just point out that if you "expand" the CVS keywords in the
conversion, then your git will differe from every CVS branch/date/tag
checkout I do...

Remember... Keywords don't *need* to be expanded...

And yes, Magnus, I found that old cvs->pg stuff, I'm trying to get that
info to you today...

a.
aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,

Сообщение: Re: cvs to git migration - keywords
Сообщение: Re: cvs to git migration - keywords