Re: Does mbutils.c really need to use L'\0' ?

От Takahiro Itagaki
Тема Re: Does mbutils.c really need to use L'\0' ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> >> I'm dubious that it's worth the trouble.  I suggest that it might be
> >> best to replace these usages of L'\0' by plain scalar 0.
> I'd tend to go with just 0,
> which is a reasonably common substitute for non-wide '\0' ...

I think all of the following codes work in the same way
at least on Windows, where the codes are actually used.
   utf16[dstlen] = L'\0';   utf16[dstlen] = '\0';   utf16[dstlen] = 0;   utf16[dstlen] = (WCHAR) 0;

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center