Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
Дата
Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I am afraid if we don't enable dia by default then we will end up with
> > production documentation without images.  I think we have to default dia
> > to on, and give a reasonable error when it doesn't exist, and mention
> > how to turn it off.
>
> Okay, I have no problem with either default on or off ... but ... won't th
> efailure to have prod documentation with images be my fault?  or am I
> missing something else here?

The point is you will have to explicitly turn off dia/images to build
without images.  That should make anyone building production docs always
generate images, unless they override the default.

Сообщение: Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
Сообщение: Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams