Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Rafael Martinez wrote:

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Rafael Martinez wrote:
> [........]
> >>
> >> Well, I will await for your feedback before spending more time on this
> >> just in case I am in the wrong path.
> >
> > I did adjust the file paths sightly and modified the makefile;  new
> > patch attached.
> >

> You use cp $(srcdir)/img/png/*.png html/img/ in the Makefile but in the
> <imagedata fileref=""> tags the images are under html/. Am I missing
> anything?

I will need to adjust that before I apply the patch.  I had not decided
on a directory structure yet.  I am thinking of using simply /dia and
/png directories so we don't have to create an img/png directory in the
HTML, which would look odd.

> > Also, there are two images that need to be updated for every major
> > release;  is that something we want to commit to doing?
> >

> Ok, I agree with you and Tom. They are not difficult to maintain but
> they are more marketing material than technical.
>
> If we go ahead with having explanatory diagrams, how do you want me to
> send you new/updated diagrams (src&png)? Last time I try to send a large
> attachment to the list, the e-mail was not deliver to the list. Maybe I
> can make them available via an URL.

Sure, or just email it to me and I will handle it.

Сообщение: Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams
Сообщение: Re: Documentation and explanatory diagrams