Re: Poor Yum User Download Experience

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Poor Yum User Download Experience
Дата
Re: Poor Yum User Download Experience
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I've certainly had reports from actual download users, and passed
> those along. I think I've done it in private email to JD, so I'm just
> confirming here that yes, we've seen those complaints from actual
> users.

OK, so that means Command Prompt is not willing to correct problem
reports in a reasonable amount of time.  I guess we, as a community,
either have to accept that or find another RPM/YUM supplier.

We don't attribute these packages to Command Prompt like we do for other
items on that page:
http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux

Should we do that, and would that help us avoid receiving problem
reports ourselves?

It is also confusing that that section mixes links to Command Prompt and
Devrim packages.

Please tell me our other download sections are also not such a huge
mess.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Poor Yum User Download Experience
Сообщение: Re: Poor Yum User Download Experience