Re: unexpected effect of FOREIGN KEY ON CASCADE DELETE

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: unexpected effect of FOREIGN KEY ON CASCADE DELETE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 23 June 2010 7:57:22 am Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
> well, change foob column name to something else, and try yourself. It
> still fails.

As I said in my previous post it did not fail on my instance of 8.3.7. In other
words the DELETE succeeded. At this point I do not have an explanation, other
then something different between my installation and your and Thom's
installations are causing the problem. For what it is worth I installed from
source with locale of en_US and encoding of UTF8.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com