Re: unexpected effect of FOREIGN KEY ON CASCADE DELETE

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: unexpected effect of FOREIGN KEY ON CASCADE DELETE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 23 June 2010 7:02:59 am Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
> nope, that's not the thing. This is just specific to my example. But
> production code I have, doesn't have such confusing name, and still
> fails.
> Plus postgresql doesn't rely on names, but on oids rather.

For what it worth I tried it on my versions of 8.3.7 and 8.4.3 and it worked, so
there is something else going on here. As to Postgres not relying on names, how
do you think the backend finds the OIDS?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com