Re: thoughts about constraint trigger

От Adrian von Bidder
Тема Re: thoughts about constraint trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 15 June 2010 08.03:49 Craig Ringer wrote:
> AFAIK, at this point only FOREIGN KEY constraints may be deferred.

I think you didn't understand what I wrote.   9.0 allows to defer UNIQUE as
well, but not NOT NULL, which is why I wrote a derred constraint trigger to
implement it, which behaved slightly different from what I expected, which
lead me to wonder if my expectation was so far off ...

cheers
-- vbi

--
"Valentine's Day is the one holiday when everyone is expected to do
something romantic for their spouse or lover -- and if someone has both,

Вложения